Following the Lead of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
At PCA Pharmacy, the health and well-being of our customers and employees is always our first priority. Therefore, we are taking extra precautions over the coming weeks and months to ensure that our customers remain guarded against the spread of viral infections. We are following recommendations from the CDC, CMS, and/or state officials.
Additionally, we are providing our employees, customers, visitors and vendors with ongoing education regarding proper hygiene practices. This includes heightened awareness about the importance of hand-washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and the frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
We understand that we care for our country’s most vulnerable population, and we are committed to ensuring their health and happiness. Every member of our team is dedicated to this mission, and we will always operate with our customers’ best interests at heart.
For questions, please contact 1.800.908.8618.
What We Are Doing For Our Employees
- Enacting Emergency Operations Procedures in the event of a possible emergency
- Re-educating employees on infection prevention measures and appropriate hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC
- Established response protocols
- Screening all employees
- Non-essential travel ban has been put into place
What We Are Doing For Our Partners
- Providing exceptional pharmacy services while adhering to current guidelines from the CDC, CMS, FDA and/or state officials.
- Reducing field team member visits to customer campuses where appropriate.
- Team member visit screening forms implemented for essential campus visits.
- Transmission prevention protocol implemented for medication couriers.
- Issuing a weekly newsletter to highlight updated guidance from the CDC, CMS, and/or state officials as well as PCA’s ongoing support to our customers.
What We Are Doing For Our Community
- Canceling community events. We will continue to monitor and update our schedules accordingly.
- Notices posted at each pharmacy entrance.