COVID-19: Where Are We Today?
Rob Leffler, RPh, Vice President of Clinical Services, PCA Pharmacy
Wednesday, March 31st | 1:00 pm — 2:00 pm EST
This webinar is designed for Administrators, Director of Nursing, and nursing staff that provide care to elderly and developmentally disabled persons. Our desire is to provide networking among leaders in the Post-Acute Care, Long Term Care, and Assisted Living industry while providing education on hot button issues. We hope that participants leave with the knowledge and tools to prepare them for the future.
This presentation provides education on tools to improve the quality of care for your residents. The following topic will be presented: Risk factors, prevention, including vaccination, and medication therapy changes for COVID-19.
Learning Objectives Include:
1. Discuss the current course of COVID-19 in America.
2. Explore past and current recommendations concerning COVID-19.
3. Identify risk factors for COVID-19 infection.
4. Discuss medication changes that can be beneficial.
5. Explain how to handle and prevent COVID-19 infections.
6. Discuss the current state of COVID-19 vaccinations.
* This webinar is being presented at no cost and registration is free.
* This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS—Approval # 20220330-1-A71614-DL *
* This educational offering has been reviewed by PCA Pharmacy and is approved for 1 contact hour. PCA Pharmacy is an approved Kentucky Board of Nursing provider until December 31, 2021. KBN# 7-0019-1221-005*
Rob Leffler, RPh
Vice President of Clinical Services
Rob Leffler is the Vice President of Clinical Services for PCA Pharmacy, a long-term care pharmacy that serves over 30,000 residents in 15 states. Rob graduated with a BS in Pharmacy from Butler University and has spent the majority of his career in long-term care as a consultant pharmacist, running long-term care pharmacies and leading clinical teams in the care of residents. As a pharmacist, he has spoken for many long-term care organizations across the nation at their live meetings and webinars.
Please log on 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. Participants MUST stay for the entire course and complete an evaluation in order to receive CE. Additionally, you MUST provide your professional license number to receive credit. CE certificates will be e-mailed to the address the participants used to register within 60 days of webinar completion.
Thank you for your continued support with PCA Pharmacy. If you have any questions, please reach out to Education@pcapharmacy.com.